Design an Ann’s Cottage Nalu Bead for 2019
Design a Nalu Bead Competition 2019!
We are incredibly excited to announce the winner of our 2018 Nalu Bead competition... Congratulations Rachel Bean! Rachel's bead will be a limited edition Ann's Cottage bead for 2018 and will be available to buy this summer!
The design of Rachel's beach was inspired by the mackerel fish, a fish she describes as 'beautiful and dazzling' which can often be spotted around the Cornish coast swimming their way through the waves. After a long surf, there is nothing Rachel loves more than eating a bit of mackerel on the beach, whilst watching the sunset... (sounds like a fantastic way to finish a surf session!)
Do you like the sound of designing your own Nalu bead? Do you think you'd be able to create a bead that embodies the Cornish spirit? Well, you're in luck... because now you can!
We have teamed up with Nalu once again to give YOU the opportunity to create your very own limited edition bead for 2019, which will then be available to buy in selected Ann's Cottage stores across Cornwall!
Not only does the winning designer receive their very own bead, you also get to take home the ENTIRE Cornish Collection from Nalu which is worth over £300.
To enter, you can click here to download and print an entry form, or alternatively, collect a form from any Ann’s Cottage store.
Then, just drop your entry in to store or send it by post to: Ann’s Cottage Wadebridge Ltd, Marketing Department, Unit 4, Higher Pityme Farm, Pityme Business Centre, St Minver, Wadebridge, Cornwall, PL27 6NU.
Whether you are inspired by the stunning Cornish coastline... the pumping waves... or those endless stretches of sandy beaches... one thing is for sure, we can't wait to see your designs!
*To Note: When designing your bead please remember that finer details may not be distinguishable in the final bead. The final production of the bead may differ slightly to the original design.
- One entry per person
- Prizes cannot be transferred into a cash value
- UK entries only
- Ann’s Cottage reserves the right to change or alter any prizes at any point during the giveaway without prior notice.
- Ann’s Cottage reserves the right to cancel or end the promotion at any point without prior notice.
- The winners agree to the promoter using their name in any relevant marketing activity; within reason.
- Competition closes 30th September 2018
- The promoter Ann’s Cottage accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered on or during entry of the giveaway.
- The winner will be announced in spring of 2019 with the winning bead being available to buy in the summer of 2019.