Secret Spot Santa 2017
Secret Spot Santa 2017
Christmas has officially arrived at Ann’s Cottage HQ! After last years’ success of our Secret Spot Santa competition, our 12 Days of Christmas giveaway is BACK by popular demand…and this year it’s bigger, better (and harder) than ever.
We think Cornwall is one of the most amazing parts of the world (yes, we may be a bit biased) and this festive season we wanted to celebrate our incredible county! Over Christmas, we will be out exploring some of our favourite spots along the Cornish coastline, whilst visiting some iconic surf spots along the way but we aren’t doing it alone…we are bringing along the big man himself, Santa!
The competition is simple… Each day Santa will appear in a photo on one of Cornwall’s most renowned beaches and seaside towns, some you may instantly recognise and others you may find a bit more difficult!
All you will need to do is like our Facebook post and comment on the photo saying where you think Santa is helping us to report the surf conditions from that day - IT REALLY IS THAT EASY!
Don’t miss out on the incredible prizes we have up for grabs! Santa will be making his first stop at 9AM on the 1st December across all of our social media pages – so keep your eyes peeled and make sure to enter on our Facebook page to be in with a chance of winning!
Terms and Conditions
As with all competitions, there are some Terms and Conditions, which you can find below:
- One entry per person per day.
- Prizes cannot be transferred into a cash value.
- Only entries on FACEBOOK will be considered.
- The Winner will be chosen at random by the promotors Ann’s Cottage
- Ann’s Cottage reserves the right to change or alter any prizes at any point during the giveaway without prior notice.
- Ann’s Cottage reserves the right to cancel or end the promotion at any point without prior notice.
- Each individual prize will be on offer from 9am until midnight on the selected day and the winner chosen at random the following day.
- The winners agree to the promoter using their name in any relevant marketing activity; within reason.
- Winners will be announced and contacted via social media and it is the winners’ responsibility to reply within 2 working days with their full name and address in order to receive their prize – if no response then we will redraw to find a winner.
- Prizes will need to be collected within 28 days of winning. Ann’s Cottage will send prizes via tracked Royal Mail delivery depending on prizes won.
- The competition requires entrants to comment on which beach or town that Santa is helping to report the surf from.
- The promoter ‘Ann’s Cottage’ decision is final. With all destination names taken into consideration.
- The promoter ‘Ann’s Cottage’ accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered on or during entry of the giveaway.
- The Ann’s Cottage ’12 Days of Christmas’ promotion is open to citizens and legal residents of the United Kingdom.
You could be in with a chance of winning:
- Brixton: 1x £250 to spend in-store on Brixton Clothing or Accessories available in-store or online. If chosen items are in sale the RRP will be used towards the final £250 figure. If the total spend exceeds £250 a contribution might be required. Prizes may differ from image. Limited stock available.
- Converse: 2x Adult, 2x kids, sized in winners choice worth £200. Limited sizes available. Prizes may differ from image. If the total spend exceeds £200 a contribution might be required. Prizes may differ from image.
- Frugi: Bundle for 2-3yr old; 1x Little Discovery Applique Top, 1x Topsy Turvy Trouser, 1x Erin Applique Top and 1x Juno Cord Dress worth £100.
- Globe: 1x Globe Blazer Skateboard worth £120.
- GoPro: 1x GoPro HERO5 worth £349.99.
- Nalu: 1x £150 to spend on Nalu products available in-store or online. If the total spend exceeds £150 a contribution might be required.
- Nixon: 1x Nixon Watch worth up to £200 available in-store or online.
- Oakley: 1x pair of Oakley Holbrooks Prizm worth £160. Prize may differ from image.
- Rip Curl: 1x £250 to spend in-store on Rip Curl. If chosen items are in sale the RRP will be used towards the final £250 figure. If the total spend exceeds £250 a contribution might be required.
- Roxy: 1x £300 to spend on Roxy. If chosen items are in sale the RRP will be used towards the final £300 figure. If the total spend exceeds £300 a contribution might be required. Prizes may differ from image.
- Quiksilver: 1x Quiksilver Syncro 5/4mm Wetsuit, 1x Highline Gloves, 1x Highline Boots and Quiksilver towel worth £355. Limited sizes available. Collection from store is advised.
- Weird Fish: 1x £200 to spend in-store on Weird Fish. If chosen items are in sale the RRP will be used towards the final £200 figure. If the total spend exceeds £200 a contribution might be required.