WIN a Sunset Sons Prize Package
Ever dreamed of being treated like a rockstar? Well, with our first Loyalty Lottery prize pack of 2016, you can!
Our good friends, and incredible indie rockers, Sunset Sons, are offering a fantastic money-can't-buy experience to all our awesome, loyal customers!
If you're the lucky winner to be picked at random on Wednesday 30th March, you will receive:
• 2 x tickets to see Sunset Sons play at Princess Pavilion in Falmouth on 2nd April 2016
• A personal meet & greet experience with Sunset Sons
• 2 x signed 7" vinyls
• 2 x signed T-shirts
To be in with a chance of winning, you need to have a registered Ann's Cottage Loyalty Card! All Loyalty Card numbers will be entered into a raffle and the winner will be picked on Wednesday 30th March 2016! Simples!
Sunset Sons produce incredible rock/indie music and are due to release their debut album 'Very Rarely Say Die' on April 1st 2016. The group are set for big things, after being nominated for the BBC Sound of 2015 and having already performed at Glastonbury, Isle of Wight Festival, T in The Park and Boardmasters.
To find out more about them, check out the interview we did with them last year.
If you are chosen as the winner of this once in a lifetime VIP music experience, you will make your way to the Falmouth's Princess Pavillions for an intimate gig where Sunset Sons will perform a stunning setlist of old and new hits. At some point in the evening, you will get to meet the boys in person and ask any questions you might have for them, before they personally sign some vinyl discs and T-shirts for you to take home as mementos! Awesome, right?
Remember, the only way you will be entered into this draw is to be in possession of a REGISTERED Ann's Cottage loyalty card. If don't have a Loyalty Card, you can grab one from your nearest store or contact email@example.com and then register it online!
Click here for information on how to register your Loyalty Card.
• This prize does not include any travel, accommodation or expenses. All winners will have to make their own way to the Sunset Sons gig at Princess Pavillions, Falmouth.
• Prizes cannot be transferred into a cash value.
• Clothing availability may be limited depending on size and stock.
• All winners must agree to be photographed with, or experiencing the prize which can then be used for Ann’s Cottage marketing purposes both online and offline.
• Ann’s Cottage reserves the right to change or alter any prizes at any point during the lottery without prior notice.
• All winning card holders will be comprehensively checked and if found to be linked to multiple or fraudulent accounts; Ann’s Cottage has the right to redraw the winner at its own discretion.
• All prize winners must have a registered Ann’s Cottage Loyalty Card.
• Ann’s Cottage reserves the right to cancel or end the promotion at any point without prior notice.