Returns and Exchanges
If you are not entirely happy with your purchases (on-line) you can easily return or exchange them.
At annscottage.com, we only ever want our customers to be 100% satisfied and happy with their products. Therefore, if you have received your items and they do not fit, you're not 100% happy with them or they are unsuitable for any reason you can send them back to us for either an exchange or a refund. We only ask that they are in the same condition as received; with tags intact and unworn.
A return form is included on the reverse of the invoice which was included in your parcel. If you are unable to find it, click the link below.
click here >> for your downloadable returns & exchange slip
Free Returns (UK only)
We now offer free returns to all our Ann’s Cottage Website customers (please note Amazon and EBay customers need to pay postage on returns as this service is for Website customers only). Simply click the link below and you will be direct to the Ann’s Cottage Return Portal on the Royal Mail Website.
Once on the portal, you can create a return request and print a label. The parcel can then be dropped at any Post Office to come back to us.
If your item arrived with Parcel Force i.e. Bodyboards, large luggage, you will need to contact our customer service team on 01208 869924 or E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org as we will need to arrange a Parcel Force collection.
With immediate effect our Return window has been extended over the Christmas and New Year period.
- We will be happy to accept returns or exchanges notified to us before 25th January 2019, as long as your item is sent back to us in a re-sellable condition and with the tags on.
- The return form on the reverse of your original order should be completed and posted together with the item. Please indicate whether you would like a refund or an exchange.
- We process all returns on the day of receipt and will confirm by E Mail once the refund or exchange has been completed.
- Please note that refunds take between 3-5 working days to appear in your account.
- We are happy to exchange items for anything else available on our Website and will refund any excess funds or take additional payments if the exchange item is more expensive.
Our experienced and knowledgeable Customer Service team will be happy to help with any queries. Please contact them by E Mail at email@example.com, by telephone 01208-869923 or through the on-line chat service on our Website (available between 10.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. Monday to Sunday).
Once we have received your return, your money will be back in your account within 3-5 working days. We will send you an email confirming when we have processed your refund.
Returning Website Orders to a Store
You can return your items to one of our shops but please note that the shop will only be able to act as a post office, they will not be able to deal with the returned items in any way (exchange or refund of money). Your returned parcel will be processed by the Web Team as soon as it reaches the Website Office (within 2 working days).
Faulty & Warranty Returns (UK)
If you would like an replacement item please contact the customer service team on 01208 869924 or E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org before sending back your return so our staff can confirm the stock position and source a replacement item if the stock levels are low.
Faulty & Warranty Returns (Non UK Delivery Addresses)
If you are based outside the UK and have received a faulty or incorrect item, please contact 01208 869924 or E Mail email@example.com before sending back your return.
Please Note. Return postage costs cannot be reimbursed if you post back a faulty or incorrect item at your expense.
Once we have received your return we will exchange the item(s) and send the parcel out postage free within 1-2 working days. We will send an email confirmation when we have processed your exchange and the replacement items are on the way.
If you wish to check whether we have alternative sizes or colours in stock please contact our customer services team on 01208-869924 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to advise.
Exchanges (Non UK Delivery addresses)
We are happy to exchange items for non UK based customers but due to the postage costs involved, we do need to charge postage for the replacement item (the cost will be the same as the original outgoing postage). We prefer to collect postage via a Paypal request and will contact you to arrange this.
Terms & Conditions:
• Items must be returned to us within 14 days of the date of receipt (21 days for international returns).
• If you are returning an item because it doesn't fit or you don't like it when it arrives then you have to pay the postage back to us if you are located outside the UK.
• If you are based outside the UK but have received a faulty or incorrect item, you must contact Customer Services before returning. Return postage will not be reimbursed.
• The product is returned undamaged and in a saleable condition with all labels and swing tags intact.
• For hygiene reasons, underwear is non-returnable even if the hygiene label is intact.
• Swimwear can only be returned with the hygiene label intact.
• Shoes must be returned in the box they arrived in.
• Wetsuits & GoPro cameras/accessories can only be returned if labelling and packaging is intact and unused.
• If an item arrives with you and it is damaged, or not as described on the website then call us on 01208 869924 or through email@example.com before sending the item back to us if you are outside the UK.
• Once we have received your return the money will be back in your account within 3-5 working days.
• Please note that you are responsible for items sent back to us until they are received by ourselves if you choose to use a courier other than the Royal Mail service we provide (Parcel Force for large items). In these circumstances, we recommend you use a form of recorded or special delivery in case of any issues with your return.
• All items will be inspected upon return and in the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, Ann’s Cottage reserves the right not to refund the item and to send it back to you at your expense.
• Any monies owed from the return of products purchased on gift cards will be reimbursed to the original gift card. Where multiple gift cards were used for payment we reserve the right to reimburse the total to a single gift card of our choice. If the gift card used for original purchase has expired we will issue a new gift card for the value of the refund. Where part payment on gift card and part payment on credit/debit card has been used for payment we reserve the right to refund the payment in a similar fashion. Under no circumstances will gift card refunds be transferred to either cash or a credit/debit card refund.
Your right to cancel
The UK Distance Selling Regulations advise you have seven working days to cancel the contract for your order with us and we will issue you with a full refund. The seven working days starts from the day after you receive your order. We will accept confirmation of order cancellation via telephone if your order is submitting and yet to be dispatched as well as email or letter. If your order has been dispatched, you must write a letter or send an email to us to request cancellation. The letter can be sent within the parcel of goods being returned. You must include your order number, name and billing address. We will cancel and fully refund the order including original postage costs as long as the whole order is returned. You will be refunded within 30 days. All letters and parcels should be returned to Ann’s Cottage Cancellations Department, the full address is displayed below;
Ann’s Cottage Website Department
Unit 4, Higher Pityme Farm
Pityme Business Center
Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available from your Local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.