Gift Cards Help
Gift Card FAQ’s.
Does my Gift Card have an expiry date?
A Gift Card is valid for a period of 18 months.
Where is my Gift Card pin number?
The pin number is on the back of your card, to the right of the long card number under a silver scratch panel. Scratch off the panel and it will display your individual 4 digit pin number.
I have lost my Gift Card?
We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards – protect this as you would your cash.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions.
- This card may not be exchanged for cash.
- This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card.
- The same delivery rates apply to gift cards as any other product.
- No change will be given but the balance can be used for future purchases.
- We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards – protect this as you would your cash.
- We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions.
- The value of this card is only redeemable at Ann’s Cottage stores and www.annscottage.com.
- This card is valid for a period of 18 months.
- Loyalty points will not be given for purchases made with this card.
If you cannot find the answer or information that you are looking for, please email us at; email@example.com.