Gift Cards Help
Gift Card FAQ’s.
Does my Gift Card have an expiry date?
A Gift Card is valid for a period of 18 months.
Can I spend my Gift Card on-line?
Yes you can spend your Gift Card on-line. When you reach the ‘Your Basket’ section of the checkout, you have the opportunity to add the Gift Card number (21 digits long with no spaces).
Can I spend my Gift Card(s) and my Loyalty Card Balance on the same order?
You can only spend one Gift Card or your Loyalty Card Balance on a single order. If you would like to spend several Gift Cards or a Gift Card and Loyalty Card Balance on the same order please contact our Customer Services Team 01208 869924 or Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
I have lost my Gift Card?
We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards – protect this as you would your cash.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions.
- This card may not be exchanged for cash.
- This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card.
- The same delivery rates apply to gift cards as any other product.
- No change will be given but the balance can be used for future purchases.
- We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards – protect this as you would your cash.
- We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions.
- The value of this card is only redeemable at Ann’s Cottage stores and www.annscottage.com.
- This card is valid for a period of 18 months.
- Loyalty points will not be given for purchases made with this card.
- Further terms & conditions are available on request.
If you cannot find the answer or information that you are looking for please call 01208-869924 or EMail email@example.com.