Loyalty Card FAQ’s.
Where can I get a Loyalty Card?
You can ask for a Loyalty Card at any one of our stores or you can request one when you make a purchase through annscottage.com.
How many Loyalty Points to I get for my purchases made at Ann’s Cottage?
You will receive one reward point for every 50p that you spend. Once you reach 100 points you will have £1 to spend either in-store or online. This is subject to change.
I have lost my Loyalty Card what can I do?
Cards should be treated like cash, all points and rewards are lost if your Card is reported lost or stolen. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use of Points. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
When do my points turn into actual money that I can spend?
Every time your points reach a £1 level, your points will automatically transfer into money that you can spend.
I have just checked my point’s level and my points seem to have disappeared or gone down – where are they?
This will be your points turning into money. Every time you hit £1 worth of points, it automatically transforms yours points into money. If you are unsure, please do contact us and we check your balance for you.
I have just bought things in your store and there are no points showing on my balance, what is wrong?
It takes 24 hours for your card to have points applied so please be patient – the points are on the way!
Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions.
- No change will be given but the balance can be used for future purchases.
- All Loyalty Card holders must have a valid postal and email address and be over the age of 16. All Loyalty Card holders must register their card online at in order to activate their Loyalty Card account.
- The current point rule is; for every £1 spent at Ann’s Cottage = 2 points rewarded. 100 points = £1 reward!
- All Loyalty Card holders must present their Loyalty Cards at the time of purchase. Ann's Cottage cannot add dated points to cards.
- One Card per customer / per email address. Multiple accounts or cards are not allowed.
- Loyalty Cards are for Ann's Cottage stores only; Animal stores are not included in the Ann’s Cottage Loyalty Card scheme.
- A Loyalty Card can only be registered for personal use only.
- A set number of loyalty points are required to qualify for the redemption of a reward. The number of points earned from each purchase may vary from time to time at our sole discretion.
- Loyalty Card holders can only redeem Loyalty points in store and online upon reaching the qualifying level. The qualifying level is £1. This may vary at our discretion.
- We determine the particular transactions on which points can be earned and the number of points given, all of which is subject to change at our sole discretion.
- Loyalty points cannot be used towards purchase of any type of Gift Card.
- Loyalty Card holders must produce their card on purchase of any product in order to accumulate points on that transaction; photocopies will not be accepted.
- Loyalty Card holders cannot add money to their card; it is a promotional Loyalty Card and not a cheque guarantee, debit or credit Card.
- We reserve the right to immediately suspend and/or close any member's account, for any reason, including but not limited to the following: if we reasonably believe that these terms and conditions have been breached or if there is any theft from or misconduct in connection with Ann’s Cottage, if the member supplies false or misleading information to Ann’s Cottage or if they are abusive or offensive to any member of our staff. A member can close his/her account at any time by notifying us. If an account is closed by us or the member, the right to redeem points from that account is lost.
- Points that have been redeemed cannot be used again. If a transaction on whichloyalty points are issued is cancelled or not completed, we will reverse the associated points. If insufficient points are available, or we suspect fraud or misconduct, points may be refused or cancelled at our sole discretion.
- Registered Loyalty Card holders will receive regular email updates from Ann’s Cottage with information and special offers.
- Account information will only be available to Loyalty Card holders online. We will correct an account if it is shown to our reasonable satisfaction to be incorrect, our decision is final.
- Points are restricted to one account and cannot be transferred or combined with another to redeem a reward.
- Points have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- Ann’s Cottage Loyalty Cards are our property and must be returned to us on request or destroyed when no longer valid for use.
- The registered card holder is responsible for the security of their card. If a card is lost or stolen or the holder thinks an unauthorised person has become aware of any security code, password or account number, they should contact Ann’s Cottage immediately; email@example.com
- Cards should be treated like cash, all loyalty points are lost if your card is listed as lost or stolen. Ann’s Cottage is not responsible for any unauthorised use of points.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time.
- We may suspend or terminate the Ann’s Cottage Loyalty Card program at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason. Termination notice will be given to Loyalty Card holders. In such event all accounts will be suspended or terminated.
- Loyalty points cannot be redeemed until the card has been registered.
- Loyalty points cannot be redeemed within 24 hours of being issued.
If you cannot find the answer or information that you are looking for, please email us at; firstname.lastname@example.org.