The Oakley O2™ XL snow Goggles.
Large lens with streamlined frame geometry expands peripheral view in every direction. Flexible O Matter™ chassis conforms to your face. All-day comfort of moisture-wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam. Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear, without compromising fit. Dual-vented lenses with F2™ anti-fog coating. Moto-style strap attachments provide helmet compatibility.
Drawing on designs inspired by artists, charities, sports and the athletes who play them, Oakley Special Edition sunglasses combine the world's finest optics with some of Oakley's favorite causes. From Infinite Hero to the official eyewear of Major League Baseball®, Oakley Special Edition sunglasses help you wear your heart on your face.
- Lexan® lens material provides 100% protection against ambient UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
- Fog elimination of dual-vented lens with F2 Anti-Fog coating
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Textured inner frame surface for glare reduction Discreet frame notches under strap anchors provide compatibility with many Rx frames
- Oversized 50mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining