The Blazer 26” skateboard from Globe is a mini diamond-tail cruiser made of Resin-7 hard rock maple. It features soft conical wheels, a mellow concave with kick tail, 4.25"" Tensor alloy trucks, 62mm 78a wheels and a black grip tape with print. It is available in size 26"" x 7.25"" x 13.75""WB."
• Product Code: 10525125-PINEX
• Resin Construction, Lighter, Stronger - Epoxy resin is used to press all boards which make them lighter, stronger, and longer lasting than normal water-based decks.
• Tensor Alloy Standard Trucks - Standard trucks typically used on models less than 34" long.
• ABEC 7 Bearings, Less Pushing, Longer Roll - Standard on every complete, Globe Abec-7 bearings spin faster and longer which means less effort and faster.
• Super High-Rebound Bushings, Versatile Performance - High-rebound 92a durometer bushings are used in a variety of shapes across the line to match the functionality of each board.
• Performance Wheels, Faster Smoother Gripper - Globe's high-rebound urethane formulas are abrasion resistant, smoother, faster, and provide excellent grip.