Globes G2 On The Brink Skateboard features Resin-7 hard rock maple board complete with ABEC-7 bearings. Full concave, 5.25" Tensor alloy trucks with hollow kingpins and 53mm 101a wheels. It also has Split Black grip tape, Painted and laser-etched trucks. Dimensions: 8.0" x 31.63" x 14"WB.
• Product Code: 10525382-SHLTR
• Resin Construction, Lighter, Stronger - Epoxy resin is used to press all boards which make them lighter, stronger, and longer lasting than normal water-based decks.
• Tensor Alloy Standard Trucks - Standard trucks typically used on models less than 34" long.
• ABEC 7 Bearings, Less Pushing, Longer Roll - Standard on every complete, Globe Abec-7 bearings spin faster and longer which means less effort and faster.
• Super High-Rebound Bushings, Versatile Performance - High-rebound 92a durometer bushings are used in a variety of shapes across the line to match the functionality of each board.
• Performance Wheels, Faster Smoother Gripper - Globe's high-rebound urethane formulas are abrasion resistant, smoother, faster, and provide excellent grip.