The Pinner Classic 40” Skateboard from Globe features a Resin-8 hard rock maple classic pintail longboard with a mellow concave with kicktail, 180mm Slant reverse kingpin trucks and 65mm 78a wheels. It also has Clear broadcast and black grip tape. Dimensions: 40" x 9" x 26.75"WB
• Product Code: 10525187-COCBT
• Resin Construction, Lighter, Stronger - Epoxy resin is used to press all boards which make them lighter, stronger, and longer lasting than normal water-based decks.
• Slant Reverse Kingpin Trucks - Typically used on models greater than 34" long Reversible 50/54° hangers. 50° for stability at high speeds. 54° for tighter, more responsive turns.
• ABEC 7 Bearings, Less Pushing, Longer Roll - Standard on every complete, Globe Abec-7 bearings spin faster and longer which means less effort and faster.
• Super High-Rebound Bushings, Versatile Performance - High-rebound 92a durometer bushings are used in a variety of shapes across the line to match the functionality of each board.
• Performance Wheels, Faster Smoother Gripper - Globe's high-rebound urethane formulas are abrasion resistant, smoother, faster, and provide excellent grip.