The Agile Open Water Swimsuit from Zone3 is the perfect wetsuit for open water swimming. It is irrelevant whether you are an experienced swimmer or just want to hop into your favorite lake in the neighborhood from time to time. With the Agile you have enough buoyancy to lie horizontally and safely in the water, and to experience optimal propulsion with every crawl arm stroke. 4mm smooth skin neoprene - all seams sewn from the inside and welded from the outside - ensure that no fresh water penetrates, and you are kept nice and warm. The arms and front of the Agile are coated so that your propulsion translates into speed.
With the Agile you are perfectly equipped for open water swimming from a water temperature of approx. 14 degrees. Below this temperature, we recommend that you also wear our neoprene socks, gloves, hood and warmth vest.
• Product Code: WS21WAGI114-BLK
• No flatlock stitching. Fully glued and blind stitched to ensure waterproof seams, flexibility through the suit and no internal seam discomfort.
• No nylon neoprene panels. The Agile is made from a mixture of Speedflo and Smoothskin coatings to ensure water doesn’t enter the suit or get heavy and cause drag.
• Performance focus. Like all Zone3 products, even though the materials and thickness can’t compare with the likes of our Aspire, the Agile is designed for speed and comfort.
• Talon Resistant Coating. A unique formula applied to the leg and side panels to improve durability and reduce customer service or warranty questions when beginners create fingernail tears by accident.
• 2mm Flex-Fit shoulder panels for flexibility and a 4mm legs panel for core buoyancy support.
• A combination of 2mm, 3mm and 4mm panels and appropriate linings to offer a well-balanced and comfortable swim.
• Slimline Pro Speed Cuffs for speed of removal.
• Modern styling and graphics which align with our new Advance and Vision models.